Frontline Ltd. (the “Company”) advises that the 2014 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 19, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG06, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2013 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
4) To elect Jens Martin Jensen as a Director of the Company to fill a casual vacancy on the Board.
5) To increase the Company’s authorised share capital from US$312,500,000.00 divided into 312,500,000 common shares of US$1.00 par value each to US$1,000,000,000.00 divided into 1,000,000,000 common shares of US$1.00 par value each by the creation of 687,500,000 common shares of US$1.00 par value each.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$450,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2014.
September 19, 2014
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)