Frontline Ltd. (the "Company") advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, 60 Tucker's Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Robert Hvide Macleod as a Director of the Company.
6) To amend the Company's Bye-laws in order to ensure conformation with revisions to the Bermuda Companies Act 1981, as amended and to update the Bye-laws governing General Meetings, Delegation of the Board's powers and Proceedings of the Board.
7) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
8) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$600,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
Hamilton, Bermuda September 23, 2016
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.